3/23/2022

Filming day was a huge success

We have finally finished filming everything and I have already started editing the project. As of right now I have all the clips put together however the duration of the video is more than two minutes and everything that was recorded is essential in order to create meaning. It’s going to take me some time trying to finish everything and cropping all the clips in order to make the film two minutes or less. 

This experience has been incredible, I had so much fun recording with my friends, they did such a good job and I can’t wait to have the final draft ready to show you guys.

As of right now I can only show you the poster I have designed for the movie. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...