3/29/2022

Who’s the lead detective?

For my Creative Critical Video I have decided to do a murder mystery case where I’m going to be the lead detective for the case. I will be having a board with all suspects and important information of the case, and a case file. (Inspiration down below) I will be wearing a suit, and out my hair in a bun. I did some research and normally when detective review crime scenes they follow a certain procedure, first they recognize physical evidence, then they start the process of documentation, then packaging, followed by preservation, and lastly scene reconstruction. 

Since the CCR is divided is four sections I will be dividing mine in four as well. In the first part I will be answering the question “How does your product use or challenge genre conventions, and how does it represent social groups and issues?” In this section of the interview I will be showing pictures while I answer the question in order to represent the process of recognizing physical evidence. 
 For the second question I will be mimicking the process of documentation according to what I researched for the documentation process I will create written notes, diagrams and sketches, and create a board with all the info a suspect pictures. The second question that will be answered is “How does your project engage with audience and how would it be distributed as a real media text?” This crime scene process is perfect for this question since it asks about market research and this is perfect for the suspect investigation. For the next question I will be packing all the evidence in ziplock bags while I am drawing conclusions in y head, the third question is: “How did your production skills develop throughout this project?”. Lastly, I will be answering the last question “How did you integrate technology (software, hardware, online) in this project? And this question will be answered as a scene reconstruction inspired. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...