3/05/2022

The new character & sinopsis

 I decided that for the new character I am going to do Charlie's funny best friend.

Nick

Nick has been Charlie's best friend since they were like three years old. I'm still not sure how Nick will look but I decided that he is going to be the typical movie funny best friend who gets along with everyone. He is close with everyone in the group and during camp, he and Charlie are the ones that help set up everything with Annie's contribution.

In the next blog post, I will be talking about the final synopsis of the movie, for now, I have a rough draft, so what I have in mind is that:

(Wednesday) 

Maggie broke up with her boyfriend and was super sad. Emma was just rejected from her dream school. Annie was having trouble with her parents at home. So they collectively decided that it would be a good idea to distract themselves for president's day weekend, and wanted to go camping but Emma wanted to invite Charlie since she didn't want to go with only girls due to security reasons, and then Charlie invited Nick.

(Thursday)

Maggie, Annie, Emma, Nick, and Charlie went together grocery shopping and bought a bunch of stuff from the store, bought the camping tent, sleeping bags, and the gaslight they were going to use during the night, also coal and wood for the fire. They all made their bags and Charlie put gas on his car for tomorrow.

I will continue more tomorrow I am too tired.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...