2/18/2022

Continuation

 As of now I only have three characters Annie, Emma, and Maggie and I was thinking of doing the other three today as well:

Charlie

Charlie is an athletic and sporty 5'5 guy, even though he is not extremely tall he still manages to be the captain of the soccer team and loves outdoor activities so much. He has dark features such as dark hair, thick dark eyebrows, dark eyes, but he's very attractive and has this unbothered attitude that makes girls want him even more.

I was thinking of creating another character for the story but then I thought it was going to be a lot of people, so I realized that if I wanted to include a new character I would have to find the connection each character has with each other to see if a new one was needed or if it was just me wanting to use all of my close friends for my film.

Charlie and Emma have been best friends since forever. Emma and Maggie have been best friends since they were young. Charlie, Emma, and Maggie were the three of them best friends. Then Emma met Annie and became super close with her and she drifted a little bit from Maggie since she was stuck in a toxic relationship and drifted from both her and Charlie. Annie and Emma are now super close Maggie, and Maggie started liking Charlie.

Writing that simple summary I feel like I am missing a character. But I don't know what kind of character I am missing like a funny one, or another girl for the girl friend group. I'll have an answer tomorrow...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...