2/17/2022

Digging into horror...

 Hey, I am back! I did tell you guys I was going to write soon enough.

        In the last post, I updated you guys regarding my initial plans. I agreed with myself and we decided to stick with horror just to spice things up a little bit. Basically, my idea is to use a group of teenagers who go camping and there's an assassin in the woods. As for now, I have in my mind either a group of five girls or three girls and two guys. For my cast I am thinking of:

Annie

    Annie is that friend who everyone loves, who lights up a room with her radiant energy. She has dark hair and dark eyes, there's nothing exciting about her physical appearance but her personality is what attracts people to her. During this film she's part of the group of teenagers who go camping, she knows a lot about camping because she used to camp with her dad when she was younger. She also plays soccer so she's fast which will come in handy later on.

Emma

    Emma or how people call her 'Em'. She has a very strong personality, she likes things done her way, but she's sweet and kind but you don't want to cross her. Emma is best friends with Maggie since they were little and had just met Annie not long ago. Her and Charlie have been super close friends since elementary school also but they have drifted a lot since high school started and Emma got a boyfriend who was jealous of their frienship.

Maggie 

    Maggie has just gotten out of a toxic relationship, she stopped talking to her friends because of her toxic boyfriend, but she's been best friends with Emma since they were five so they invited her to their trip because she was sad and Emma wanted to distract her from her misery for at least one weekend. Maggie has hazel eyes and a soft brunette color in her hair. She is super feminine and doesn't like any activities outdoor but she also has a crush on Charlie and Charlie loves outdoor activities so she hopped in.

This is all I have in mind right now, my creativeness is off now I just got off work and I am exhausted. I will update you guys tomorrow when my brain is alive again.

Love you all!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...