4/03/2022

CCR Research 4th and last question

    For the last question, how did you integrate technologies into this project? For this project, I used my phone and only my phone, for the software I sued iMovie and Adobe premiere Rush and I edited the film with my iPad. Both the title and the poster I created with Canva. Thank you to Adobe I could solve the issue I had with the kids screaming in the park to minimize the noise background, also I added the no copyright music with Adobe, and the title of the film was edited with Canva. 

    Now that I am finally done with all my CCR research I am going to finally start recording and editing everything I am so excited to see how it will turn out. I will keep you guys posted.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...