3/16/2022

Script for the first scene

 After designing the storyboard I have came up with a script that would fit this scene perfectly which I’m going to share with you guys. Let me know what you guys think, if you guys like it leave a comment and if I have enough comments that approve it I’ll continue with the second scene of the film. Give me feedback! 

Late noon around 6-6:30. Outside of Annie’s house. Annie playing soccer. Emma loading the trunk. Charlie doing homework. 

Annie: “catch!”

Charlie: “BRO stop!!! Why would you do that?” (Annoyed) 

Emma: (COUGH) “Um… hello?”

Annie: “oh okay… sorry…”

Maggie: “Bro I’m so done, you’re literally so toxic like you never let me spend time with my friends and right now we are so late because of you it’s literally dark” (on a call)

Annie: “Bro stop we are literally so late, hang up” (annoyed)

Maggie: “k I’m done” (hangs up)

Annie: “stop doing homework and let’s go, you’re driving” 

Maggie and Emma: “let’s goo”

Charlie: “are you guys ready?”

All (unison): “yesss let’s gooo”

End of scene 1 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...