2/15/2022

The beginning of the end...

        The process for the final project for the class has begun. I am so excited to be working on this film production by myself since I have total control of every detail and creative decision. I know it's going to be hard since it is a big project and there's a lot to do, but I am beyond excited.

        As of right now, I have just been brainstorming ideas. What I have in mind is a horror-thriller since it's the genre that intrigues me the most and the one I find more fascinating. I have done previous research about this genre that I am going to link down below:

https://jimenezpavone.blogspot.com/2021/11/media-studies-portfolio.html

        I am thinking of maybe doing either a story about a possessed doll from a girl's childhood that starts hunting her. Or I also liked the idea of doing the story of a girl whose friends start disappearing as she dreams about them. I am still brainstorming ideas since I need to find a cool location, and start thinking about what can I do with what I have. 

        My next step is plan both ideas and do a step by step walk through of what I have in my mind and then see which one I like better, and which one I think will turnout better. I am excited to start all the planning and I will be posting behind the scenes when we start filming, and I will also be updating you guys in the planning process. Lastly, I am going to leave my phone number below so you guys can send me any ideas you guys may have, things I should include, who I should cast, etc. 

My phone number: (754)248-1263 😁

Peace out, talk to you guys soon!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...