3/06/2022

Change of plans

        After a lot of consideration, I decided to change the story a little bit. I will only be having female characters from now on. Emma, Annie, and Maggie are going to be the main characters in this movie. The three of them are best friends and are going to go camp by themselves since they want to prove to the rest of their friend group that they can survive by themselves after losing a bet. However, as they dig in themselves more into the woods and the night gets nearer what started as a short girls' trip turns into them trying to escape from the woods that seems to consume them in a way that they can't possibly get out and they don't know why or how this is happening to them.

I decided to convert Charlie into a girl since I want my movie to represent not these girls into the stereotypical female character that is in trouble and is saved by men. I want these girls to save themselves with no help that's why no one can come into the woods, and why when they try to call for help it doesn't work.

        I have decided that for my cast I am going to use Carolina Merino as Maggie, Miranda Leon as Annie, Ana Handal as Emma, and Sofia Mendoza as Charlie. We are going to start recording this week on Thursday and is going to be recorded in Markham Park.

I have come up with the film title, the horror thriller movie is going to be called Night in the woods

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...