2/08/2022

Music Marketing Project Reflection

What could've gone better...

    The time has come when the music marketing project has come to an end. During this whole process I learned a lot of important features that I will apply for the rest of my life, and some I will not apply. While I like working individually because I have full creative freedom it was exciting to work with new people. This project has helped me so much to grow as a future marketing manager since I learned a lot about different marketing strategies when doing the research for our artists and music video. 

    The process our team decided to follow was to first create a group chat will all the members so we could communicate efficiently when we were not together in person. Then each class we would divide our tasks and each member would do what they needed to do individually however if we had any questions we would talk to each other. Also, we decided to brainstorm in class about what marketing strategies to use and which ones wouldn't work with our goals and ideas. 

    When the time to record arrived we decided that my house would be the best since my room has a view of the streets and we wanted to incorporate a shot of a couple walking down the street. Gabriel as our artist was the main actor, Sami and myself were extras and helped with lighting, setting, composition, etc, and Nicole recorded and edited the video. 

    When we were doing the presentation we divided each section into each member. I was in charge of merch and the final statements. Here's where I could've done so much more, even though I did my research and knew what I had to say, I could've prepared so much more since I studied the night before and the next morning I just forgot everything and had to improvise. During this whole process, I learned about compromise and stage fright, I now know I don't want ever to feel the way I felt when I was presenting: unprepared. 

    Some positive things I learned from this process were how to manage lighting with a camera, also how to record with a professional camera, since there were some shots I had to record. These aspects will be extremely helpful when developing my Cambridge portfolio. Also, I learned a lot about marketing strategies and different ways of advertising that will be helpful someday. Overall, what I learned the most was to be prepared and not leave everything for the last minute.

    






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Film opening upload!

 And finally… the wait is over. Here’s is the final film opening, I present you guys:  A Night in the Woods by Fabiana Jimenez https://yout...